If you are new to investing and retirement saving, our financial consultation options will help you get started down the road to financial security.
Just starting out
If you are a newer member or if you are new to investing and retirement saving, these financial consultation options will help you get started down the road to financial security.
Complementary Consultation: An informational consultation with a Retirement Specialist or Enrollment Consultant regarding:
- Retirement account enrollment.
- Pre-tax vs. Roth investments.
- Calculations regarding retirement savings, asset allocation, impact of withdrawals, and more.
- Transfers and rollovers.
- Beneficiary designations.
School districts can also request in-person consultations for their staff on these topics with one of our Member Benefits Consultants.
Meet with a Financial Planning Specialist to discuss:
- Budgeting: debt, loans, retirement.
- Net worth analysis.
- Savings strategies.
- Pension payment options.
- Social Security break-even calculations.
- Fund distribution strategies.
Meet with a Financial Planner to discuss:
- Initial estate planning.
- Rental properties, businesses, and considerations for heirs.
- Buying a second home.
- Monte Carlo Analysis (probability/risk analysis)
- Guidance on asset allocation.
Some consultations may be free, call us for details. However, if you choose to invest in the WEA Tax Sheltered Annuity, WEA Member Benefits IRA, or WEA Member Benefits Personal Investment Account programs, fees will apply. Consider all expenses before investing. Must meet eligibility rules to participate. Wisconsin residency required
Fees and services subject to change. Listed fees effective as of June 17, 2019. Terms controlled by signed service agreement.
All advisory services are offered through WEA Financial Advisors, Inc., a registered investment advisor.