Rollover an account

Moving your 403(b) or IRA from another provider to a Member Benefits account could save you money because of our low annual administrative fees and annual fee caps. (See 403(b) fees or IRA fees.)

Play video VIDEO: Are fees sending your retirement savings down the drain? (3:25)

If fees are taking a big bite out of your retirement savings, why not roll over to a low-cost IRA offered by Member Benefits?

Work with one of our enrollment specialists to:

1. Evaluate your current provider.
We can look at what you’re currently paying in fees, discuss your investments, and help you determine if a move is right for you. If it’s not, we’ll tell you that, too.

2. Prepare paperwork.
We will mail the appropriate forms to you and assist you with the completion of those forms.

3. Monitor the transfer process.
We will work with the releasing company to ensure funds are processed in a timely manner. We’ll even participate in a conference call with your current provider.

Even if your current provider has surrender charges, you may be able to minimize them by making transfer installments. 

Open to family members. Remember, your spouse/domestic partner, parents, parents-in-law, and children and their spouses can also participate in our IRA program.
(Restrictions may apply. Wisconsin residency required.)

For more information or to enroll


  • Call us at 1-800-279-4030.

    If you live in the Milwaukee area, call 414-259-1990, Extension 1133.

  • Fill out the information request form below.


I already have a  but have other accounts I would like to consolidate. Please send me transfer information.


I do not have an existing account. Please send me enrollment and transfer information for a   

I am currently a: *

I heard about Member Benefits' IRA rollover through:

Contact Information

Full Name *

School District *

Transferring Company Name (if applicable)

Address *

City *

State *

Zip Code *

Home Phone *  


Email Address *  


your insurance promo

ira thanks


  • Salary Reduction Agreement
  • Beneficiary Change Request Form
  • Exchange/Transfer/Rollover Form
  • Address/Name Change Form