Driver Safety Course
Anyone can take this refresher course…but if you’re 70 years or older and have our auto insurance, you may get a discount!
Test your knowledge, pass the course, and save 10%!
If you are 70 years of age or older and have an auto insurance policy from WEA Property & Casualty Insurance Company, successfully completing our free Driver Safety Course could save you 10% on driver related coverages like Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Collision, and Comprehensive.
This is a driving skills refresher that offers helpful tips and information you can use to help keep you safer behind the wheel. You’ll learn:
- Facts about older drivers.
- The importance of wearing seatbelts.
- How to navigate roundabouts.
- Defensive driving techniques.
- The dangers of distracted driving.
Once you complete the course, a 10% auto insurance discount may be applied to your policy if you:
- Are 70 years of age and older.
- Have an active auto insurance policy with WEA Property & Casualty Insurance Company.
- Achieve a score of 70% or better.
There is no cost to take this course.
Plan your time
The course will take approximately 30-45 minutes and needs to be completed in one sitting.
How it works
There are five short quizzes included in the course. Once completed, your results will be emailed to us. When we receive confirmation that you have passed, your auto policy will be updated (when eligible) for the Driver Safety Discount. The discount is good for five years, at which time we will send you a letter reminding you to retake the course in order to continue the discount.
Give us a call at 1-800-279-4030, Ext. 1501 or send us an email.
*For the best experience*
- You can pause, scroll, or go back/forward a few seconds at a time during the course video. Once you get to a quiz, you have the option to replay the last section.