RSS Feed

Financial Fitness Blog

You can stick with us

 Permanent link   All Posts

Steve SchofieldDid you know that you can stay insured with us even after you leave your school job or retire? That includes any of our property and casualty insurance products: auto, home, condo/renters, umbrella, and flood. Also, children of currently insured members may qualify for our insurance if they start a policy before turning 25 or within six months of leaving their parents’ policy if they are over 25 years old.

Give us a call at 1-800-279-4010 to learn more or ask questions.

Retirement, too!

Your Member Benefits’ 403(b) and IRA accounts can remain with us whether you retire, change districts, or change professions. And if you continue participating in one of those programs, you are also eligible for our financial planning services or insurance programs (as long as you meet program requirements).

For more information on our retirement programs, call 1-800-279-4030.

Steve Schofield, Personal Insurance Consultant

Eligibility and underwriting requirements apply. This is for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal, financial, or tax advice. Certain recommendations or guidelines may not be appropriate for everyone. Consult your personal advisor or attorney for advice specific to your unique circumstances before taking action. Property and casualty insurance programs are underwritten by WEA Property & Casualty Insurance Company. The terms and conditions of your coverage are exclusively controlled by your written policy. Please refer to your policy for details. Certain policy exclusions and limitations may apply. The 403(b) retirement program is offered by the WEA TSA Trust. TSA program registered representatives are licensed through WEA Investment Services, Inc., member FINRA. The Trustee Custodian for the WEAC IRA accounts is Newport Trust Company. All investment advisory services are offered through WEA Financial Advisors, Inc.